easySPLIT – Antenna Splitter
An active antenna splitter allows the parallel reception of signals of multiple frequencies with only one VHF antenna. In order to guarantee a good reception quality, however, the signals are amplified before splitting to compensate for the physical loss.
The new easySPLIT3 devices from Weatherdock are a series of antenna splitters which enable different functions onboard. Multiple signals broadcasted via VHF can be received with one single antenna.
The Weatherdock easySPLIT3 devices are specially developed even for use with an AIS Class B tranceiver (SOTDMA or CSTDMA).
Before splitting, the signals are amplified to compensate the physical loss of splitting.
The easySPLIT3 series consists of three different variants regarding different customers needs aboard.
Active VHF frequency splitter for extended use a single antenna
AIS reception of both AIS frequencies (161.025 MHz + 162.025 MHz)
Signal amplification to compensates splitting loss
- Real parallel AIS reception mode on both AIS
- Connectors (depending on device version)
- VHF Antenna (IN/OUT): SO239, 50 Ohm
- VHF radio (IN/OUT): TNC, 50 Ohm
- AIS: SO239, 50 Ohm
- DVB-T2 (OUT): BNC, 50 Ohm
- FM (OUT) BNC, 50 Ohm
- Power: 2 pins
- Power Supply: 9-32 VDC (<300 mA at 12 V)
- Ambient working conditions: inside, -10° C to 55° C
- Ambient storage conditions: -20° C to 60° C
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 135 x 100 x 55 mm
- Weight: approx. 350 g