Sea Machines – autonomous control system
Using TALOS technology, the Sea Machines autonomous control system is a dedicated communications network that enables autonomous control for the vessels navigation sensors and propulsion machinery. The technology used within Sea Machines Robotics allows you to deploy remote mission planning, navigation systems and routing tasks as well as acting as a data recorder.Enquire About Product
The Sea Machines system can be easily installed on almost any type of vessel, both refit and new build.
Our team has specific expertise in Sea Machine’s systems and autonomous marine technology, and we can advise each client on their specific requirements. Most products can be retrofitted to an existing ship whether it uses traditional mechanical controls or more up to date technologies, the products can be incorporated into existing systems.
From upgrades to complete replacement, we offer the best advice and guidance on what will work best for your vessel. The Sea Machines 300 model can upgrade any workboat to function with autonomous features, increasing track accuracy, save costs and improve operator efficiency. It can be used in a variety of applications ranging from security through to surveying. The systems that we use feature the latest security technologies to protect both software and hardware and it includes a dedicated Virtual Private Network (VPN) to safeguard network connections.
There are two systems available to ship, and install, now (SM200 & SM300) . The SM400 is currently undergoing further trials with Maersk.
The SM300 is a vessel intelligence system providing “operator-in-the loop” autonomous command and control, plus direct remote-control operation via wireless belt pack. The flagship SM300 integrates with existing vessel systems and sensors to manage pre-planned and dynamically charted missions through:
- A point-and-go user interface
- Pilot-by-wire propulsion and steering control
- Certified, embedded ECDIS
- Situational awareness via electronic charts, ARPA and AIS
- Obstacle and traffic avoidance
- Remote communications via wireless, 4G and satellite
- Real-time data feed to remote operator
- Condition monitoring of hull and machinery
- Remote payload control
- Retrofit or OEM install
The SM200 system delivers flexible remote control capability providing fully integrated, line-of-sight and remote-vessel control for collaborative vessel operations.
- Industrial-grade, remote-control system for minimally manned or unmanned operations
- Includes payload interface for pumps/winches
- Increases workboat and commercial surface vessels’ capability, predictability and amplified safety, as well as operators’ peace of mind
- Retrofit or OEM install
Ideal for tugboats, fireboats, target boats, ferries, utility craft and other workboats
- An Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)-powered situational awareness system for container ships
- Utilizes computer vision, Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) and perception software
- TALOS technology provides an intuitive remote monitoring and data recording platform
- Improves at-sea situational awareness, object identification and tracking capabilities
For merchant and cruise ships – available soon